BIMC Hospital – Kuta
Established in 2005, the four-storey facility lies strategically on a 1,500 sqm area in Simpang Siur, Kuta, granting easy access for patients coming from all over Bali, whether for an emergency or a planned visit.
BIMC Hospital Kuta stands at the forefront of quick and responsive medical assistance that it therefore provides first response emergency motorbike.
BIMC Hospital Kuta encompasses two Centres of Excellence: the 24h Accident & Emergency Centre and 24h Medical Centre.
The 24 hour Medical Centre caters family medicine program, consultation, on call to hotels and medical check up. Pathology and pharmacy units also operate 24 hours a day.
A comprehensive list of facilities and services provided in BIMC Hospital Kuta include:
- Fully equipped ambulances are standby 24 hours a day, supplied with GPS units and radios allowing the doctor and nurse on board direct contact to BIMC Hospital’s Emergency Centre
- The ER centre is prepared with the latest technology and specifically trained medical team.
- First response emergency motorbike for quick and efficient assistance.
- A fully equipped emergency room ready for any urgent medical situation.
- Medical evacuation – should evacuation be necessary, BIMC will handle all arrangements, either by commercial airline carriers, helicopter, or private air-ambulance charter.
- Comfortable and private consultation rooms.
- Treatment rooms for minor surgery and wound treatments.
- Pathology department: able to perform an extensive range of tests, from routine blood examinations to cultures and sensitivity testing.
- Radiology department: (CT-Scan, Digital X-Ray and 3D Ultrasound), patients are provided with a CD-ROM of digital scans for their personal medical records.
- Ward rooms with hotel standard facilities: provide soothing views and featuring personal remote and nursing assistant
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU): fully equipped and prepared to handle even the most severe medical conditions, with a complete monitoring system
- Two isolation rooms to prevent spread of communicable disease or illness.
- Operating theatre: designed and maintained to the highest international standards with procedures in place to ensure strict quality control, incorporating air laminar flow technology with positive air pressure to maintain constant air sterilization
- Sterilization department is utilizing the Australian Meditrax system, stringent sterilization procedures conducted to ensure that sanitation is maintained to international standards.
- +62 361761263